Saturday 18 June 2011

Me? Obsessed with hedgehogs?

Whatever gave you that crazy idea?

Apart from my actual collection of hedgehog ornaments and plushies, I have also collected a number of other hedgehog things over the years. I blame it mainly on my mother, who has a knack for finding these things. And when you're trying to find presents for someone - what better way (if they are fond of hedgehogs) than to get them some more hedgehog stuff?

I'm not complaining, just trying to defend myself - to argue that I am not completely obsessed. At least not yet. And to prove it, I will be leaving many of my hedgehogs and hedgehog stuff behind when I head off to Oxford. If I was really obsessed, then I wouldn't be able to. So there. Are you convinced?

My Bed


My Pyjama Tops



My Jewellery
(necklaces and earrings)


My Book Ends


Toilet Roll Holders


My Doorway



Garden "Gnome"

See also
My Hedgehog Collection - Part 1 
My Hedgehog Collection - Part 2

4 comments:

Perry said...

Egad, Brain!

Swanwhite said...

*chortles with delight* What a loverly collection :)

Ajnos Gamgee said...

*wonders whether Perry was trying to compliment or insult her*

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, your hedgie bed! That is completely and utterly and wholly and wonderfully adorable!

^.^